20060421

The oldest covenant 永 約


神 說 : 我 與 你 們 並 你 們 這 裡 的 各 樣 活 物 所 立 的 永 約 是 有 記 號 的 。
我 把 虹 放 在 雲 彩 中 , 這 就 可 作 我 與 地 立 約 的 記 號 了 。我 使 雲 彩 蓋 地 的 時 候 , 必 有 虹 現 在 雲 彩 中 , 我 便 記 念 我 與 你 們 和 各 樣 有 血 肉 的 活 物 所 立 的 約 , 水 就 再 不 氾 濫 、 毀 壞 一 切 有 血 肉 的 物 了 。

虹 必 現 在 雲 彩 中 , 我 看 見 , 就 要 記 念 我 與 地 上 各 樣 有 血 肉 的 活 物 所 立 的 永 約 。
And God said, "This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come: I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth."

No comments: