20060615

Hay fever


The trees have started to blossom now that the evening breeze has blown away all those pollens to Far Rye. For those who has hay fever like me, they will have some 'fun time'. The morning routine would include a train load of sneezes which are strong enough to cause typhoon, a nose blocked as if by cements, two sticky eyes and raging sinus pain.
So ramaging through my medicine box, I have tried all sorts of antihistamines to no avail. So I have looked to the East-acupuncture. Having my wife poking various sizes of needles on my face was hardly a therapeutic experience. So here I was, poked almost like the poor actor in the horror movie. I looked like a bald hedgehog with only a few spikes left.
So has it cured my hay fever? What do you think?
Meanwhile I think I'd better stick to my antihistamine therapy. Acupuncture only works only if you think it works.

No comments: