Work, family time, sleep, work, family time, sleep........ Trying to squeeze among these activities are preparation for the professional development plan(that means more exams!), bible study and occasionally family outings is never easy!You may notice I didn't mention movies, restaurants or shopping anymore.
This is the change from singleton to married with kid (s) (sigh).
The plus side of being married is that there is always the other half being there for you and the baby is always there to remind you that you are iven a priviledge to have a dependant life to love and nurture. Believe you me, loving is not easy sometimes. Now I can understand why some people may talk about hard loving!
Such as life. There will be ups and downs. Just remembering that we have to stick together to lead a God fearing life, to get through absolutely every stages in our lives, then everything else is really not as important.
This is how I have been trying to encourage myself to carry on. While doubts are still abound, hope still shines through the valleys of darkness to give me direction.
No comments:
Post a Comment