Time has passed very quickly. Our mega trip to the far east to see the Tan's, Poon's and Lau's clans is just around the corner. My sister is now having her Chinese wedding at the usual venue where the previous two weddings took place. This will be another noisy chaotic happy event. I wonder if I should bring my heavy camera with me to be the camera man of the day or for a change be one of the relatives in the background? Difficult decision. meanwhile I have been eyeing on the latest model compact camera Canon Powershot G9. The predecessors have received very good comment about its versatility. Due to its weigh and size, I may consider buy and use it instead of my old Canon 20D.
My free mobile phone upgrade is not due yet, as I am waiting for the new Sony Ericsson K850i. It should be due at the end of the year. I can potentially switch to Nokia N95 . However, the battery lifespan is inconveniently short that it is really worth the wait for the new Sony. So my sister have to wait before she can lay her hands on my current one.
Oh, this gadgetphillic tendency does run in the family. Not quite fit to the bible principle really. Heyho, one can never be perfect!! This is one of my traits that I have been struggling to fight against. I suppose it is the journey that also counts. Trying to overcome one's shortfalls is always better than not even thinking that there is a problem.
No comments:
Post a Comment