Hmm..... after many years of sedentary life, I am now approaching the so called middle age!! Such thought is such a perishing thought. Let this old uncle think of ways of slowing down aging......oxygen? water? homeopathy? expensive smelly cream on face? aspirin? exercise?
Let see if exercise help. Perhaps I should set a target, e.g. run for a marathon this year?
Yes, what a good idea. I can start preparing for Robin Hood marathon and perhaps looking for the Penang Bridge Run too.
I remember when I was at the tender age of 18 (I was so 'mudah') then. Wei Ching and I joined MrsFoo ambition of running for half marathon across the Penang Bridge. It was agonizing and traumatising me for the rest of my life!!
Gingerly I approached the idea and clicked the net, looking for inspiration......
Robin Hood Marathon
That may be a good idea. Right, let get going and dig out my running shoes and go for a run.
No comments:
Post a Comment