20080402

Spring clean

As Spring quietly creeps into UK, the day is getting longer and the daffodils are blossoming. I have taken two days off just to get some sort of break from the daily hundrum of so called work. It turned out to be quite a productive two days. I was meant to do some knowledge update though the dark corners of our house garage has been calling out for sme attention.
Lo and behold, two car loads of rubbish!! One recycle bin of paper. Four boxes of books to OXFAM. Toys, shoes, clothes etcetc.
I have also come across some old pictures of mine and Jasmine before we met each other. When I showed them to her, there was a mixture of embarassment and curosity! Let's just say I have been trying to forget my last century image, not quite George Clooney for sure!! However, it was fun to see how time has changed us.
Meanwhile I haven't installed the scanner on my desk top, until then apologies for not sharing my embarassing past!
Well well well. No wonder I am always worried that Helena would find her parents embarassing because they are!!

No comments: