Sometimes you do wake up with a song in your mind. Humming the tune, enjoying the moment of being alive....... It must be my serotonin level is high!
Or perharps, the winter blue has been wiped away by the arrival of Spring. The rain is no longer chillling.
I can now walk into our house garage without fears of stepping into anything dangerous. There were at least three car load of worthly things that was once part of our lives and now obsolete. Let's see if I can change that garage into my film processing darkroom/studio/gym. I wouldn't describe what Jasmine looked like when I mentioned my 'just a thought' plan to her.
Here I am, falling into the trap of being a suburbial middle class daddy who finds his solace in the garage doing daddy things. To top it up, may be I should also get a good old Robet's radio playing Chuck Berry's and Bob Dylan's songs all day. Haha.
Or perharps, the winter blue has been wiped away by the arrival of Spring. The rain is no longer chillling.
I can now walk into our house garage without fears of stepping into anything dangerous. There were at least three car load of worthly things that was once part of our lives and now obsolete. Let's see if I can change that garage into my film processing darkroom/studio/gym. I wouldn't describe what Jasmine looked like when I mentioned my 'just a thought' plan to her.
Here I am, falling into the trap of being a suburbial middle class daddy who finds his solace in the garage doing daddy things. To top it up, may be I should also get a good old Robet's radio playing Chuck Berry's and Bob Dylan's songs all day. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment