20080914

Some monkey moments....

What is great about digital photography now is you can take hundreds of pictures and you are bound to have a few good ones. MySpace
However, now the computer has broken down with no access to my trusty photoshop CS2.MySpace I just have to concenrate on the techniques, the compositions, the f's and the t.MySpace I am not too bothered with the flash as they are heavy and cumbersome.MySpace. This rather shortcoming has brought about some 'disagreement' in the Tan's in Far Rye:
J: So, are you going to sort out the computer or what?MySpace
WBT: Huh? What? Wait la, no time what?MySpace
J:Then how am I going to see all those photos you have taken from all these places. I can never see Helena's photos and we never develop them and you keep saving them in the hard drive blablabla......MySpace
WBT:Oh, darling....MySpace (That seems to stop her autopilot nagging.)
J: Don't think by doing this, you can get away with this!!MySpace
WBT:MySpaceMySpace

I guess I really need to buy myself a computer to prevent the disharmony of the family....

No comments: