20081006

Some monkey moment.

After coffee, I determine MySpace to make a list of things to do.MySpaceI now have my super duper computer bought from ebay MySpaceand it is time to replace the good old machine and download all the documents into my portable hard drive.MySpaceI would have to paint the room first and do a major clear out of the shelves in the room. Hence it is time to take some drastic action.MySpace
As Jasmine's mum is coming to stay in JanuaryMySpace I'd better be a good boy MySpaceand prepare a room for herMySpace. This would the least I can do......
Otherwise there would be some irreparable damages this may entailMySpace. Thinking of past experience, it was quite insensitive of us to bash her with our Christianity and 'witnessing'MySpace. I still feel bad about it MySpaceand hope that we can get on better compared with the last time when she came to stay with usMySpace. I should just embrace her and welcome her with all my heartMySpace, all the due hospitality MySpaceand coutersy.MySpace.I do hope that she will have a pleasant timeMySpace, despite the newcoming of our little no 2.MySpace

No comments: