20081115

Preparation for the arrival of no 2.

The sense of anticipation is always exhilarating. I am still in somewhat a trance state to think that I am going to have another little one to care for in a few weeks time. There are still so many things that need to do.
Meanwhile the crib and cots are ready. The baby room is half finished and now it is the other room that need sorting: our study room/guest room. It was our dumping room where any reading materials will be 'placed' wherever you can find a place in. Hence it was a book jungles in that room. It took me quite a considerable amount of time to 'deforest' the room. Now I hope some happy medics in third world country or any poor medical students would find my books via OXFAM the local charity shop....... All those books brought me back some memories about various stages of my life. Happy and not so happy ones, but mainly it was the waiting, struggling times, various examinations and assessments. Goodness knows how many stupid assessments and exams I have been going through. I guess they have become part of my life now.

Anyway, Helena is now expecting to have a baby soon. She is now pchye'd up to be a good caring sister and the house is now prepared to receive her little sister and my mum in law is coming to stay with us for ther first three weeks too. Hence, I am now busy to get the room to be in a presentable state. It can never go wrong with the cream and beige colour theme.....

It will be fun.

No comments: