

The chill of the Northerly wing hasn't dampened our spirit during the weekends. After all the food shopping and chores. It would be the fun time, Jasmine either do some baking messy fun with Helena or I would do the face painting fun.
It was great!
Now the study room is repainted and the bedding is now spread for Jasmine's mummy to stay during January. The crib is now also set. It would be the bits and pieces that need to be sorted.
Anyway, it has been FREEEEEEEEEZZZZIIIINNNNGG ! The freezing point has formed a thin layer of ice on the wind screen of the car. I don't really enjoy the sound of the scratching noise by scrapping the ice off hence I am literally using the cool tap water (almost freezing!-that sometimes has more counterproductive effect rather melting the ice) to splash the wind screen.
I know, I know, you are not supposed to do lest the wind screen would be cracked. Well, so far so good. Finger crossed! I just have to remember not to use warm water otherwise the big temperature change would definitely crack the wind screen.
No comments:
Post a Comment