20090101

2009-1-1

Another new year day!

I have forgotten what my last new year resolutions were but I am sure they were not achieved. Hence this year, I decided to write this down in the blog to remind me later to 'monitor' my progress. I guess I have to be careful in making some resolutions this time.

Let me think about anything that are specific, achievable and timely.

1: to be a good Christian, to love more.
2: to remain sane to be a good dad of two young children and good husband to my lovely wife/my personal financial director/boss.
3: to have an oak tree mentality (i.e. keeping my judgements to myself and never pass it on to the others).
4: to bring the practice forward to 2009.
5: to eat more healthier food

Hmm..... I think these aims would keep me busy for a while. I hope our previous baby parenting experience would equip us well enough to cope with the arrival of our baby no 2 and Jasmine would be better cared for with the help of her mother here (bless her). The practice still needs quite a fair bit of work to develop. However, I should be grateful that the partners are all very enthusiastic and working together to have commen goals though the ongoing staff management challenges are still there.

I am surprised how much I have learned in the past year from professional to personal aspects of my life. I guess this is what growing means. Sometimes temptation are still there to make you think what the points are in upholding values and strengthening characters while resisting to do 'naughty' things. So long as I can witness and observe the consequences of indulging oneself in selfish needs at the expense of the others, the latter will always act as a warning to me to jump off the rail.

The current prophecies predict that the judgement day is going to come on 2012. Wheter it is true or not I don't quite care but we cannot deny the fact that these are the warning to us all-----one day we will all be judged. So I 'd better get my act together to sort myself out, or else......

May 2009 bring all God's blessings, the happiness, health and prosperity to you all.

No comments: