We have already spent three months of 2009. I wonder if one gets older the pace of life seems to speed up! There are so many things that we have done in the last three months. Helena has almost developed overnight from being a little toddler to a little girl. She has been through little tete a tete with the school headmistress and teachers and now has gotten the approval for admission to the local school. Emma has since gained weight and started to wear 3-6 months old clothes. Jasmine has now getting more confidence in breastfeeding and starting to get her life back. I now have also managed to fire fight all that in my domestic life and yet managed to keep my sanity intact. We (four of us), went to church on Sundays without feeling stressed and under control. At work, all the government imposed targets have been achieved so far, patients seem to be happy and generally non-complaining which in this area is at best a sign of thankfulness (the 'Do It Anyway' should be pinned on my office wall to foster my patience). One of the two assignments have been achieved, appraisal done and new job interview approved (I have got another new job!!).
This is all done since New Year 2009!!
I guess the 'Royal we' in this household need to work hard to maintain the cash flow, what with the school and nursery fees. I wonder if one of us should give up the daily work and be a full time domestic slave. On calculation, the financial loss is marginally worse than working as a full time. Hmm......... I guess work does suit us as we both really enjoy what we are working. Work is also an opportunity to do God's work too I guess. Hence, we shall pray for energy, enthusiasm, adequate rest and guidance in life from God who will provide anything to us in His will.
This is all done since New Year 2009!!
I guess the 'Royal we' in this household need to work hard to maintain the cash flow, what with the school and nursery fees. I wonder if one of us should give up the daily work and be a full time domestic slave. On calculation, the financial loss is marginally worse than working as a full time. Hmm......... I guess work does suit us as we both really enjoy what we are working. Work is also an opportunity to do God's work too I guess. Hence, we shall pray for energy, enthusiasm, adequate rest and guidance in life from God who will provide anything to us in His will.
No comments:
Post a Comment