

Sundays have become chaotic for us now. Last two weekends, it seemed that there have been so many things that needed to be done. Thankfully there is delivery services from internet shopping for our weekly groceries which has saved us the hustle of shopping at the local superstore.
Emma is growing steadily and thankfully healthily. Helena has been lovely as well. Only their parents are permanently feeling that they are trying to catch up with some rest!! I wonder if other parents feel the same and this is why they always look tired all the time.
Today, the sun has come out through the thick cloud of the winter months and started to show some signs of early spring. The cherry blossom has welcomed the Spring arrival by opening this massess of pinkish white flowers. This has lifted up the spirits of passers-by. We have decided to have a picnic! Jasmine has bought some shade to hide her eye bags from lack of sleep while I don't even bother to be included into the picture lest I will give the false impression of having a detox rehab programme (!). Helena is always full of beam and energy. Well one thing for sure is that I thank God for his generous grace bestowed upon us. Looking at my two lovely daughters, I almost forgot those sleepless nights and long suffering of the temper tantrumns when they 'played up'.


I suppose I have to thank parenting as only with it we have learned how to give up our selfishness and generally have more wider perspective towards life. Now, it is a constant battle that I have to withstand against the pressure to be consumed by my work.
No work=no money.
No money= no life.
Hence no work=no life.
But too much work = no life..... why is that??
It should be too much work=too much life??
May it be Too much life = no life??
Well, it just proves that life cannot be explained by mathematics, let alone science!!
No comments:
Post a Comment