20090815

Orchid Love 兰花之恋





I came across my little brother's blog who mentioned about his love for orchids. Jasmine and I like the orchids too. I do agree that such love of orchids was influenced by my late grandmother whose lifelong passion for orchids. She actually built an orchid shed to keep them. Somehow, it was very difficult to find it blossoming. I suspect she must have fertilised them too much.
Meanwhile the orchids in my house has blossomed (they are living in out bathroom-the only warm, south facing and humid place for them to survive in UK). These orchids are given by my friends who all know that my wife andI love orchids. We never fertilised them!! I guess the blossoming is their cry for help!!
:)
I have added a layer of grey gradient vignetting just to add some dreamy effect on the picture. Hope you like them......

No comments: