The weather forecast in UK is predicting that there will be snow the next few days. I guess this would mean some nice fluffy snowy scenes to look at. Helena would be pleased to play with the snow. Emma may not appreciate the snow yet. To me, it only means that I will have to be extra careful with the driving. School run will be trecherous, having to negotiate the ever increasing traffic jam on black ice. My workload will be increased. :(
I have to remind myself trying to look at the positive sides of things....... struggling.
This February, my car skidded to the curb, damaging the wheel and ended up paying the the tyre replacement. The country was almost in a standstill due to only a few days of heavy snow.
Let's hope the history is not repeating..... ( see, I am thinking negative thoughts again......)
No comments:
Post a Comment