




昏黄的记忆。。。。。。是时间停留的空间。回也回不去。也只有把它们填满一浪一浪的感触,收在一张张的相片里。
My memory about the Penang beach in my childhood is so distant and bleached off colour. It is now left with some warm sepia colour. When looking back into it, it left me feeling with such forlong nostalgic feel.
In April 2010, I went back to the beach in Penang, such w...arm nostalgic feeling only grew stronger.
I hope the sepia goes well with the mood that I try to project from these photos.....
My memory about the Penang beach in my childhood is so distant and bleached off colour. It is now left with some warm sepia colour. When looking back into it, it left me feeling with such forlong nostalgic feel.
In April 2010, I went back to the beach in Penang, such w...arm nostalgic feeling only grew stronger.
I hope the sepia goes well with the mood that I try to project from these photos.....
No comments:
Post a Comment