There are so many blessings of having a wife and two daughters in the house. Surrounded by the loveliest women in your own house, what else do you want from life? However, as an only male figure in the house, at times, I can feel a bit isolated in a sea of girly things and pinks and purples. But at times when the girls really appreciate your being there with them, they would lift you up to the sky with their unconditional love, gentleness and kindness. This is the moment when two of my girls are in fantastic mood and my wife was not too tired from work and managed to entertain the mood of taking photos.
I used to joke with Jasmine that if and when three of them are in the same good easy going mood, such moment would be so celestially important that I should say special prayer of thanks to God! Or there must be some star signs being aligned together in the sky to give such effect on them! So far only my wife would understand such sarcasm and hit me on the head. Later on, I will be outnumbered and such punishment will be tripled.
I might just as well enjoy such linency as much as possible while it lasts!



No comments:
Post a Comment