20100609

Helena

Helena is now five years old! I wonder where all this time has gone to! She has grown so quickly. I can still remember her lying in my arm during those sleepless nights with fever, her first few steps, her first few words and her calling me 'papa'. She has now grown to have her own characteristics and personality. She will have her whole new life in front of her...... How she live her life, how she sees her life.... would be totally different how we see our lives now. Hence how can I teach her? How can I tell her not to repeat the mistake we have done and hence grown wiser quicker? Will she listen? Will she learn? Such yearning of preotecting her can only grow stronger the older she gets. I thank God for giving us Helena and pray to Him to give us His strength and wisdom to bring this little soul up according to His will.
My Helena is 5!

It is a bit strange that as her PAPA, I feel so happy, proud and thankful but at the same time worried and sad......that one day she will have to leave, to live her own life soon.......

I guess this is how all the parents in this world are feeling towards their own children......

No comments: