20060228

Work, family, work, family.....

Meanwhile, I felt like a string being pulled by two forces in opposite direction. One end is the ever increasing demands from work and the other is ever increasing demands from family. They never seem to work in the same way and I often find myself trying desperately to find some ways to make both ends meet. It seems that the more I try, the harder it gets. Then I may just as well let go and take a break.
I feel like I need to go to the top of the mountain, take a deep breath and screaaaaaammmmmmmmmmm my guts out then I can put my face back together again, playing my daily roles as a doctor, a colleague, a trainee, a friend, a neighbour, a fellow, a husband, a father, a brother, a son, an uncle, etcetcetcetcetcetcetcetc. Last thing I want at the moment is another pile of so called 'stress' to be put on my poor nerves. They would go 'Boiingg'. I will not be responsible for any consequences due to my mental breakdown.
Let me find some peace from my quiet time. Get back to my cave, licking my wound and convalesce. When the spring comes, I will be one good guy again! Meanwhile, don't mess around Yi Sok Kong, the wild beast in the cave. You may get beaten without knowing why.

No comments: