It is Friday!! Yipee.
My cold is better, that means I am not going to spend half of my weekend in bed and the other with cough and snots. However, there is a list of domestic activities that we need to do. Despite we are in March now, it is still freezing cold. Up North in Scotland, it was snowing heavily that in some part of Scotland the roads was shut because of treacherous weather and snow.
The central heating system in the house stopped working last night! We luckily still have hot water but the house was freeeeeeezzzzzziiiiing!
Our nice Mr. Boiler man has come to mend it for us. It has cost us a bomb! We have also had to pay him in cash.
Just exactly why did I choose my job for a living??
Oh, yes, to treat people........ hmm..... the passion of such fine sefless ambition is wearing thin at the moment when you see the bank statement sent at your doorstep every month. Ah well, such as life, there are some more unfortunate people in this world than us. We are thankful that we can still afford to get Mr. I-Charge-Ridiculously-Much-Boiler man to fix the central heating system. His profession does send warmth not only to the household he visits but also to his wallet too, no doubt.
So, hopefully I am going to a warm house tonight.......
My cold is better, that means I am not going to spend half of my weekend in bed and the other with cough and snots. However, there is a list of domestic activities that we need to do. Despite we are in March now, it is still freezing cold. Up North in Scotland, it was snowing heavily that in some part of Scotland the roads was shut because of treacherous weather and snow.
The central heating system in the house stopped working last night! We luckily still have hot water but the house was freeeeeeezzzzzziiiiing!
Our nice Mr. Boiler man has come to mend it for us. It has cost us a bomb! We have also had to pay him in cash.
Just exactly why did I choose my job for a living??
Oh, yes, to treat people........ hmm..... the passion of such fine sefless ambition is wearing thin at the moment when you see the bank statement sent at your doorstep every month. Ah well, such as life, there are some more unfortunate people in this world than us. We are thankful that we can still afford to get Mr. I-Charge-Ridiculously-Much-Boiler man to fix the central heating system. His profession does send warmth not only to the household he visits but also to his wallet too, no doubt.
So, hopefully I am going to a warm house tonight.......
No comments:
Post a Comment