My sister eventually found her true love and decided to marry Jimmy. What a wonderful news. Since she met him, her character has been changed so dramatically that I almost dropped my jaw to the floor. Talking to mum, we both shared the same views that it must be love.
We are so glad, more than relieved that she has found someone who loves her. Whatever future holds for them, they will be together to face it.
Since the announcement of this good news, it has been a merry chaos in terms of dates of wedding for my brother and sister. Eager to attend both of these weddings, we are waiting for the invitations so that we can book our tikects to fly to Penang. However, as being organised (not) is the strong point of the Tan's family, I just have to wait patiently for the chaos to calm down before I can talk any sense out of these people.
No comments:
Post a Comment