I still remember in Malaysia, when one is invited to attend a wedding reception, such invitation would be called as a red bomb invite. In this case, we would be blasted at least three times by this red bombs then.
Without causing WWIII, there are two red bombs from Malaysia and one from Cyprus!! My borther and sister are getting married at different dates in Malaysia and Jasmine's old friend is getting married in Cyprus.
When is the time when I don't have to be OD in my bank account anymore? It looks like I am not going to achieve that this year, again.
Without causing WWIII, there are two red bombs from Malaysia and one from Cyprus!! My borther and sister are getting married at different dates in Malaysia and Jasmine's old friend is getting married in Cyprus.
When is the time when I don't have to be OD in my bank account anymore? It looks like I am not going to achieve that this year, again.
No comments:
Post a Comment