A few of the people I know just gave birth to their babies........ It seems that the biological clock is really ticking that all the mothers are just grabbing all the possible opportunities to get their eggs conceived. I remembered those first few days of steep learning curve of parenthood when Helena came to our life.......
Jasmine has got back to her pre pragnancy shape. So she is enjoying herself in wearing back all her favorite clothing. I am secrectly glad that I no longer have to put up with her low self-esteem about her non-existent fatness and the daily torture of being questioned:Darling, do I really look fat? So there is a lot to say about if my wife is happy I am happy. Meanwhile job is in the full swing at themoment. Between buziness and tiredness, there is some quiet moments to restore some sanity and energy to carry on. Life as a responsible adult is not really funny. It is like a frame of restriction that you have to conform yourself into. An invisible mould you are expected to be in.
Remember the Queen's song: I want to break free!! Good old Fredie, I don't think he suited this kind of world.
Freedom, have we over priced it and hence none of us can afford to have it?? Worth a thought.......
Jasmine has got back to her pre pragnancy shape. So she is enjoying herself in wearing back all her favorite clothing. I am secrectly glad that I no longer have to put up with her low self-esteem about her non-existent fatness and the daily torture of being questioned:Darling, do I really look fat? So there is a lot to say about if my wife is happy I am happy. Meanwhile job is in the full swing at themoment. Between buziness and tiredness, there is some quiet moments to restore some sanity and energy to carry on. Life as a responsible adult is not really funny. It is like a frame of restriction that you have to conform yourself into. An invisible mould you are expected to be in.
Remember the Queen's song: I want to break free!! Good old Fredie, I don't think he suited this kind of world.
Freedom, have we over priced it and hence none of us can afford to have it?? Worth a thought.......
No comments:
Post a Comment