Looking at the bookshelves, there are so many books that I no longer require. These include the exam revision books. Goodness know how much fortune I have spent on them. Some of the books have been well used and some have actually helped a few frineds to pass their exams...... So, one morning, I decided to take a few photos of these books and then put them on ebay for selling. Interestingly, there are buyers who want to buy my books!
It is quite exciting to see al these buyers to put a bid on the items and the bidding prices go up and up. No wonder it is addictive.
Meanwhile I just hope all these books of mine can find another book lovers and benefit another doctor to pass their exam. To me, this extracash would just come in handy to pay those OD's......
No comments:
Post a Comment