

Our holiday whizzed through in a flash. Helena has attended her first wedding and has seen her Malaysian relatives including her grand parents particularly. Unsurprisingly, the jet lag, the climate changes and sudden change of environment have proved too much for Helena. This has caused a few headaches for her parents. After a few days, thanks to the love and supports given from the relatives, she has accustomed to the new changes really well and has enjoyed her warm and sunny holiday.
Wei Ching has eventually completed his wedding with his wife. I still can't believe that my little brother has married. The image of his little bald head and broody look was still vivid in my mind but to others, he is a trusted colleague, a husband and a man. I must be getting old. I am sure my parents would have felt the same. Our poor mum obviously has felt a great deal of feelings these last few days. The emotions were clearly seen from her face. However, in a family where feelings were generally concealed and surpressed, I am sure it must be hard to my poor mum........
Nonetheless, generally speaking, whether as a husband, father or whatever new role we take on in our own separate busy lives, let's not forget we are always her children. I think the very least we can do is to reassure our parents that.
Wei Ching has eventually completed his wedding with his wife. I still can't believe that my little brother has married. The image of his little bald head and broody look was still vivid in my mind but to others, he is a trusted colleague, a husband and a man. I must be getting old. I am sure my parents would have felt the same. Our poor mum obviously has felt a great deal of feelings these last few days. The emotions were clearly seen from her face. However, in a family where feelings were generally concealed and surpressed, I am sure it must be hard to my poor mum........
Nonetheless, generally speaking, whether as a husband, father or whatever new role we take on in our own separate busy lives, let's not forget we are always her children. I think the very least we can do is to reassure our parents that.
No comments:
Post a Comment