20070223

Tong Tong Tong Chiang












My mind has been bambozled by the numerous on calls that I am so disorientated in time and place. I nearly forgot that Chinese New Year was last week! Jasmine's parents were here, enjoying their ten day stay with us and truly experienced what the modern parenting was like in looking after a baby. I hope that they did have a nice time. Last week, the grand parents took Helena to the nearby square where the city council has arranged a Chinese New Year Festival. I was (surprise, surprise) slaving away at the casualty department. They seemed to have a great fun. Dad in law has kindly let me use some the photos he has taken. Guess what, after looking at my daughter's phot's collection all this time, he was also converted into an amateur photographer. He is now the proud owner of a Canon 400D! In addition, I have shown him how I process my workflow on photoshop and he was pretty impressed by how much a photoshop software can do. For the photography enthusiasts, I would recommend to use the photoshop software. It can really rescue a lot of problems associated with photography. But bad photos are always bad despite what you have done after taking it but good photos can be enhanced by the software. Meanwhile I am pretty bored with the Ah Beng's style and hoping to jump to another milestone of my skill. With the wonderful job I am in at the moment, taking photos is a luxurious and rare opportunity to me.

No comments: