20071014

Sister wedding.......




It was another happy chaotic noisy expensive but left with a content 'happily ever after' fairy tale type feeling event. I as the brother was privileged enough to witness the event and captured some of the moments. However, luckily I have downloaded them into my brother's computer before I lost all of my professional 7 GB worth of memory sticks......... Some of my valuable photos taken in Hong Kong will never be retrieved. However, the following are some of the happy couple pictures taken. Some of them were already downloaded onto my brother's blog (cheeky git). Wish them all the happiness and many offspring's to come. To me, I am secretly glad that I no longer have to bring extra formal wear to attend any formal events for quite some time I should hope and in the future, my trip back home should be less cluttered.

No comments: