


These were taken on our last trip to London in Green Park. Exhausted from the walking in the city of London, we took a break in the park. Jasmine was having conversation with her relatives while Helena and I were getting bored of listening, so we thought of taking our own photos while lying on the canvas chair.Such play was totally pointless and may be deemed as silly and lack of education values. However, this has added another depth of our relationship between father and daughter. Before she does the same thing with another guy, hopefully not too soon, I might just as well enjoy being wth her.
I suppose that it is true that the 'being with her' would have far more positive influence onto her development of her being than throwing at her all those 'educational' play activities. Just like her name, may her heart be filled with happiness and contentment.
No comments:
Post a Comment