20080318

Punctuality! What a joke!

When you get a bit older, there seems to have less things to annoy you. However, what annoys me time and time again is people are getting late for their appointments to their doctors and yet expecting the doctors to see them and receive full treatment etcetc. In fact what is so funny about is that they still think it is their right to make a complaint that the doctor was rushing through during the consultation. Little did they know that if they are late this only means they can spend less time with their doctor. The little grace that they can have, if they have any at all, is not to present a list of symptoms 'just in case they are something serious!'. Personally, if they are late because they are not bothered to turn up in time, then their [problems are not that serious and they should just have to make another appointment to discuss their problems.

Now, see what I can do while I am waiting to see patients when they are late. Moaning about them. If the doctor's conduct is not professional we get complaint. What about the rude demanding patients who cannot be bothered to turn up their appointment and yet try to claim every single human right they have under the sun? They should also be told how to be nice and polite. Where is the commonsense packed nice human conduct where people respect each other??!!

Count to ten and inhale. I try to imagine I am now in Lanzarote having my cock tail........ I need my bloody holiday.

No comments: