
From the fish:
'Still remember
that very first warm afternoon
that very first warm afternoon
of June
he was surrounded by the sound of summer
a heart full of hope and anticipation
a memory of all the intimate moments
awaiting
to prove the eternity of love
rather than a flash of temporary encounter
or just a sweet dream of imagination
Little did he know then
this was the start of his lonely journey
of heart break and tears
collecting in this pool
of all true love tears
Should I tell him?
Don't wait, just go
for she was already here
the previous moonlit night
shredding her tears
saying sorry and then left.
Oh! how I panicked,
how
how
How should I tell him?
without collecting any more
tears'
he was surrounded by the sound of summer
a heart full of hope and anticipation
a memory of all the intimate moments
awaiting
to prove the eternity of love
rather than a flash of temporary encounter
or just a sweet dream of imagination
Little did he know then
this was the start of his lonely journey
of heart break and tears
collecting in this pool
of all true love tears
Should I tell him?
Don't wait, just go
for she was already here
the previous moonlit night
shredding her tears
saying sorry and then left.
Oh! how I panicked,
how
how
How should I tell him?
without collecting any more
tears'
Interpretation of the picture by WBT
No comments:
Post a Comment