20080727

Midsummer night

It was about 30 degrees C over here. For once we have stopped having those rainy and gloomy day and is now met by a cheerful sunny weather. However, the houses here are not equipped with heat control. In fact, it has been built to conserve as much heat as possible. So, we are now depending on two small rickety fans to keep the hot air ventilated, hoping that it would bring in some of the colder outer air indoor.
Meanwhile as I have had my leisurely afternoon siesta, now I am left with this insomnia which I am coping with by blogging. I guess facebook and ebay are my other favorite sites to browse through. With the arrival of the number 2 after December, one should also think about financial preparation. Hence perhaps ebay may not be a good idea. I guess I am now addicted to the joy of having a family. It is very difficult to describe. Those moments of happiness and exhaustion at the same time are somewhat addictive and yet satisfying. You almost feel like your purpose in your life is being fulfilled.
I am no great hero, nor am I a Nobel prize winner, but what I am content with is to be building this family upon a foundation of love. This would be my priority. For this Jasmine and I are only very grateful to God. Through God we have found each other and found this family in all sorts of way.

No comments: