I guess this is not uncommon when one reaches a certain age that life is just getting busier and busier. What with those time of fellowship with the church friends, non church friends, meetings, work, swimming/dancing/fuffing about/cinema sessions for Helena, house chores(itself a long list to do!!). When can I find time to actually spend with my wife only??? I shall protest to her. As a husband, I have my rights! I need to have a nice dinner with my wife, watch some nice movie with my wife, going out etc. I do feel that we have been together based on our mutual love and understanding rather than the initial exciting exploration of the unknown about each other. Still, this mutual love and understanding needs regular feeding with new information and further love and understanding. Luckily, our communication is well established!!
So, with so many hats on my heads, I shall make sure my husband head is well seated. In the torrents of events in our lives, it is the anchor of the love that cements us together. Next time, when I say I love you to my wife, I will have to make sure this is an extra super duper sincere one!
So, with so many hats on my heads, I shall make sure my husband head is well seated. In the torrents of events in our lives, it is the anchor of the love that cements us together. Next time, when I say I love you to my wife, I will have to make sure this is an extra super duper sincere one!
No comments:
Post a Comment