20081201

Once upon a time there were only two of us......


I just found this picture on our computer and this was taken in one of our friends wedding. We were so young and free then. I remember that we have no mortgage, no nursery fees, no car loan, etc. Then I realised I am now just talking about monetary terms. Now we have all the above and yet not a single moment in our life we can say: oh we are so not busy, what should we do next?
5 years ago, I was single, fit, and still struggling to go through all those oncalls in the hospitals. Now, I am married with soon two children, I am definitely not fit at all and I am busy running a small practice in the inner city. How life has changed us all! Now let's see what the next five years are going to change me before I hit 40's. I think I'd better get on with the gym to prevent my horizontal growth to start with. Perhaps I should look for excuses not to go to that boring place!

No comments: