
This Lomo effect took me about 45 minutes to tweak here and there with layers, filters, colours brushing and contrasting etcetc. All of these was just to get a Lomo effect picture.
This is now down to one question:
Do I get the fun from taking photos from my cheapo Holga and concentrateing on just merely shooting or more fun from tweaking an normal digital picture from Photoshop??
I guess I get the same fun from both side. Still I think photoshop and digital photography are my lazy photography while the Holga and manual film photography are my romantic side........
Hmm.......... Not so. To develop a roll of 35mm can cost a fortune, let alone the 120 film which will require a professional lab to developp them, rather than the local chemist shop down the road.
Digital picture photography is like instant noodles, convenient, cheap and satisfying. I guess you can get too much of MSG in it. While the old fashion photography is like leafing through an old book, a sensational experience lost in time......
This is now down to one question:
Do I get the fun from taking photos from my cheapo Holga and concentrateing on just merely shooting or more fun from tweaking an normal digital picture from Photoshop??
I guess I get the same fun from both side. Still I think photoshop and digital photography are my lazy photography while the Holga and manual film photography are my romantic side........
Hmm.......... Not so. To develop a roll of 35mm can cost a fortune, let alone the 120 film which will require a professional lab to developp them, rather than the local chemist shop down the road.
Digital picture photography is like instant noodles, convenient, cheap and satisfying. I guess you can get too much of MSG in it. While the old fashion photography is like leafing through an old book, a sensational experience lost in time......
No comments:
Post a Comment