







It would have taken massess of photoshop efforts to create the same things as below. Some cynics would have said this is a whole load of crap. But I guess photography is like art as this is quite a personal thing. The picture can carries certain meanings and evoke certain feelings to the viewers as much as the photographer.
These pictures makes me feel nostalgic and retro....... Perhaps I don't need to keep my eye on Canon 5DMkII anymore. I should thank Jasmine for giving me this Holga as a Christmas present three years ago. It has been sitting in my garage for all these years before it finally came to my attention..... (Guilt, guilt guilt)
These pictures makes me feel nostalgic and retro....... Perhaps I don't need to keep my eye on Canon 5DMkII anymore. I should thank Jasmine for giving me this Holga as a Christmas present three years ago. It has been sitting in my garage for all these years before it finally came to my attention..... (Guilt, guilt guilt)
2 comments:
Deep.....
Not deep, just late. :-P
Post a Comment