This is my lovely sister who has started to appreciate that she actually has a brother!! I was nice and thin and I was used to have a single chin then. However, I have to apologise for those glasses and hairstyle. I think I must have watched too much Cantonese movies and like to follow the hairstyle from 草蜢 and 张国禜!! Those time I was in!! And I was used to hate being called as Ah Ba! All those nostalgic time. I guess growing up is to lose those awkwardness and come to terms with yourself but also to lose those innocence........
Once we were lost but found. Life is a journey to know God, to serve Him and to live not under Him but with Him, His Spirit and His only son Jesus, through whom we gained our assurance of salvation from sins. Hence, we stand as witnesses of his good grace and intend to spread His gospel to people he choose to save..... Who knows, this might be YOU!
20090625
I was 颜岛峇 once!!
This is my lovely sister who has started to appreciate that she actually has a brother!! I was nice and thin and I was used to have a single chin then. However, I have to apologise for those glasses and hairstyle. I think I must have watched too much Cantonese movies and like to follow the hairstyle from 草蜢 and 张国禜!! Those time I was in!! And I was used to hate being called as Ah Ba! All those nostalgic time. I guess growing up is to lose those awkwardness and come to terms with yourself but also to lose those innocence........
No comments:
Post a Comment