20101112

House for sale

Just don't ask me why I am doing this. We decided to put our house for sale, in view of moving to a period property with more rooms. While I was tidying up the house for potential buyers's viewing, I somewhat felt the malancholy of the attachment feeling with this house which we have been living in for the past seven years. Seven years period is not a short time. So much wonderful and happy memories were happening in this house. Our two lovely daughters, Helena and Emma were raised up from this happy house. Jasmine and I have been progressing our career during this time. Our relationship with God has grown much stronger since we moved in. I at the same time also have the anxiety regarding who is going to buy this house. Would they carry on caring for this house as well as we do? Would be as happy as we are? What would they do to our Wendy house? etcetc.The apple blossoms in spring, the peony in summer, the dahlias in Autumn. The laughter and chatters on outr backgarden duirng our picniuc in spring and summer. All the corners in this house was marked with foot rpint of our lives, echoed with our laughters........

Part of me aches and cries for not selling it to anyone else, the other part of me are yearning for some new changes and challenges. Besides, with the currently falling house prices, it would be a good idea to sell and buy a bigger house, proportionally the house may fall at the same rate but the amount fallen would be much higher for the bigger house and hence would be a better outcome for us. However, justthe thought of a longer mortgage just daunts me!!

Difficult decision. I am still in 50:50 in the desicion making of selling the house. I guess I may in someway choose the buyer too........ I pray that this house wouldbe sold to a good family who will continue to cherish living her and wirnessing the grace of God's as well and as much as we do if not more....... All in God's will, we are just following his given path.

Child at home




Slide

Apple blossom

No comments: