This is my mobile phone's photo album which imitates the old fashioned LO FI camera technique. Such rendition seems to come back in fashion. I have to admit that I am a pretty lazy phtographer in terms of finding the right plain of focus, rule of thirds, depth of filed etc etc. Those photography jargons really bore me. What is however of interest to me is to utilise the moment seizing effect of the camera to capture that moment of life, so that they can then be linked to the feelings associated with the picture subject involved at the time and also feelings resulted from looking at the pictures later. The reflective nature of looking at pictures were the aim of my photography.
Hence, it may seem totally randomn to some who may not be so condusive to this sort of 'Lomo' technique, but I guess photography, after all, is an acquired taste, like Laksa and Rojak, local authetic dishes in Penang, Malaysia and Marmite in UK (you either love them or hate them!!!). Anyway, if you happen to stumble upon this site, feel free to look at my photos and make your your mind up if they are pretty rubbish or not........
Please click this and enoy (I hope):My mobile phone photos album...
No comments:
Post a Comment