20120303

Home






Setting foot on this foreign land which ironically was my homeland, there are many things that have changed and gone. However there are still many things that are still unchanged.

Time has tarnished many glorious memories of this place. Looking through my nostalgic eyes with leaden heart, I can still remember those times, when I spent here in my childhood and teenage. The vintage colour of laughters and tears. That corner where I hid quietly to swallow my sorrow. That table that I spent many a night agonising those lengthy exams. That place where I could look into a starry skys and pondered my direction in life......

Here I am now, twenty years later. I was lost. Now I am found but lost again. Those tears are wrought up into many musical notes composed into a mellow song whispering in my ears.......flowing in my heart liks a dark silk.

Perhaps, it is time for a weary soul to answer its call to make a choice........ This place was once my home is no longer my home and yet is my home. 

No comments: