20060304

**English

Having watched the movie called Spanenglish, I wonder if I can create the following types of English and excuse myself from my poor spelling and grammar:

Chinenglish
Teocheowenglish
Hokkienenglish
Cantonesenglish
Hakkaenglish
Malayenglish
Singaporenglish
Japanoenglish
Koreanoenglish
Kalenaenglish
Aneneenglish
Hungkatakaenglish

I suppose the above English can be categorised together under one group called:
Paliaenglish.

What a good idea. I should write a letter to promote this to the Oxford's dictionary and Times newspaper. It would be off course to promote the awarenes of public tendency to add changes to the well known English and I would off course reserve all the patency right. Any action against such promotion would be deemed racist and impingement of the UN Human Right Act as well as the democratic act of freedom of speech.

Hmm........ isn't that funny to be a politician. You can actually turn any rubbish into gold and reap profit through the process of it.

No comments: