
Once again, I fell in love with the city! After a grilling six month of busy job, we eventually had some time together as a family. One of the rebound effects was that we had to get away. Looking through the website, after a few minutes, I have booked ourselves a trip across the channel to France.
We spent wonderful 4 days in the city. The weather was sunny. The food was superb. The scenery was breath taking. However, things are expensive here. All dealings were done in Euros. One bottle of Sprite cost 2.5 Euros!! Given its extravaganza history of France where the french spent so much money and effort to decorate the city, little wonder it has stood the test of time. Despite its busy high season time, we have managed to to visit a few interesting sites.
In conclusion, I cannot agree more that Paris is the most romantic city in the world.......
We spent wonderful 4 days in the city. The weather was sunny. The food was superb. The scenery was breath taking. However, things are expensive here. All dealings were done in Euros. One bottle of Sprite cost 2.5 Euros!! Given its extravaganza history of France where the french spent so much money and effort to decorate the city, little wonder it has stood the test of time. Despite its busy high season time, we have managed to to visit a few interesting sites.
In conclusion, I cannot agree more that Paris is the most romantic city in the world.......
No comments:
Post a Comment