I have to say, the last six months have fled by very quickly, what with all the activities we have done so far. There were so many changes and yet certain things in life still haven't changed a bit. For an example, the ongoing struggles between my intentions to keep the house clutter free and the inherent laziness or inertia to take the first step to tidy things up. I am also more concerned with my ever growing waistline. As a man, I cannot use the pregnancy as an excuse rather than sheer idleness.
So this would have to call for a plan and I think I should really think about throwing away all those paper notes of illegible writing of mine which I call as memoir or notes!! It is interesting too see also that what was so important things to remember or do then have now seemed so trivial and dispensable.
I guess this is life. Looking back in time, we have have to go through all those stages in life to reach where we are. Without obstacles or difficulties, we would never grow any wiser.
Enough life philosophy. Now it is time to get started to tackle that pile of paper notes on my table. Perhaps I just have to throw them away mercilessly.
No comments:
Post a Comment