It is amazing how the technologies have evolved. For example, when we bought the desk top about 5 years ago. It was thought to be fast and efficient for me particularly during the use of photoshop and web surfing. However, the new version of photoshop requires so much memory and ram that it has rendered the computer immobile. The Internet also have so much rubbish cookies phish or whatever software they manage to sneak through the firewall and antivirus scan. Even those protections requires more and more from the poor computer. So what is the point of getting the best and fastest computer so as to meet even higher demands for the future software? The efficiency in the end is not any better, though the performance and visual quality may be fractionally better.
I am looking at the availability of the laptop on the Internet and was shocked by the size of the memory a laptop can carry. Then I realise we just cram those memory place with lots of useless information anyway.
It dose calls for a wise use of the computer ram and memory or whatever they call them. However, meanwhile my little old hp desktop is now having an asthmatic attack every time I switch on the photoshop, and Internet. If I also activated my itunes, it would just crash and die!!
Hmm.. some excuse to browse through the dell website for some inspirations.......
No comments:
Post a Comment